Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Sit down, take a look around, have some coffee. : ) This is where I let myself think out loud, brainstorm, get ideas out there. This is also where I do sneak peaks to my clients shortly after their sessions, so if nothing else, there will always be new pictures to see! If you have ever wondered why you should choose custom photographer, read THIS. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!! I love hearing from all of you!

LOOKING FOR SENIOR SPOKESMODELS!!!!!
I am currently looking for seniors who want a FREE session, some FREE prints, and would like to make a little money referring all your friends to me! Email me if you are interested or KNOW anyone who might be! Sarah@sarahmansurphotography.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Senior Spokesmodels & Reps!

I am re-vamping my Senior Rep & Spokesmodel cards! I have been working on these all week. My seniors who are doing this with me will get to chose from these 4 awesome templates for their cards that they hand out!

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    dang!! where were you when i was a senior and got my pics done? i really like them!
    Anonymous said...
    these are so neat...wish these were around 3 years ago ha! anyways...i love them great job!

Post a Comment