Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Sit down, take a look around, have some coffee. : ) This is where I let myself think out loud, brainstorm, get ideas out there. This is also where I do sneak peaks to my clients shortly after their sessions, so if nothing else, there will always be new pictures to see! If you have ever wondered why you should choose custom photographer, read THIS. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!! I love hearing from all of you!

LOOKING FOR SENIOR SPOKESMODELS!!!!!
I am currently looking for seniors who want a FREE session, some FREE prints, and would like to make a little money referring all your friends to me! Email me if you are interested or KNOW anyone who might be! Sarah@sarahmansurphotography.com

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

411 Cards!

411 cards are becoming very popular! These are basically business cards for YOU! They have your contact info on them (Phone number, email, website, facebook, myspace, whatever!) They are uber fun to pass out and great for giving people your contact info when you don't have a pen handy, plus they just look WAY better!! These cards will include 2 images from your session. I have many styles to pick from. These are my newest ones, but any style from my previous cards can be made into these awesome 411 cards as well! These also are available for my senior rep cards, for those who want a smaller, easier to carry version!!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    awesome! those are so cute. are those available as your rep-cards also? having your info rather than individuals as rep-cards will be so cute =)

Post a Comment