Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Sit down, take a look around, have some coffee. : ) This is where I let myself think out loud, brainstorm, get ideas out there. This is also where I do sneak peaks to my clients shortly after their sessions, so if nothing else, there will always be new pictures to see! If you have ever wondered why you should choose custom photographer, read THIS. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!! I love hearing from all of you!

LOOKING FOR SENIOR SPOKESMODELS!!!!!
I am currently looking for seniors who want a FREE session, some FREE prints, and would like to make a little money referring all your friends to me! Email me if you are interested or KNOW anyone who might be! Sarah@sarahmansurphotography.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I am getting booked quickly between seniors and Christmas sessions, so book your session ASAP! I just have a few more slots open for Christmas shoots. Get your pictures done early for Christmas cards so you can get them out on time!! My cutoff date for Christmas photos is the first week of December, after that there is a premium you can pay to get a last minute session and rush delivery during the second week of December.

I am also still looking for Senior Spokesmodels/Representatives from many of the Tulsa area high schools. Even if you are homeschooled, you can be a senior rep! Earn a little extra money, and get a free session and some free prints!!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment