Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Sit down, take a look around, have some coffee. : ) This is where I let myself think out loud, brainstorm, get ideas out there. This is also where I do sneak peaks to my clients shortly after their sessions, so if nothing else, there will always be new pictures to see! If you have ever wondered why you should choose custom photographer, read THIS. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!! I love hearing from all of you!

LOOKING FOR SENIOR SPOKESMODELS!!!!!
I am currently looking for seniors who want a FREE session, some FREE prints, and would like to make a little money referring all your friends to me! Email me if you are interested or KNOW anyone who might be! Sarah@sarahmansurphotography.com

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gorgeous Model Shoot!!!

I had gotten in touch with an old friend from school (8th-9th grade, to be exact!) and it just so happens that his beautiful girlfriend has done some modeling, so I jumped on the chance to do a shoot with her! She was a lot of fun, and even laughed at my sad pathetic jokes, which made me like her even more! ;) She was super easy to shoot, and was pretty at ease in front of the camera, which is always a plus! Here are a few of my fav's from her session!!













3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    These are fantastic pictures, Sarah. I think you got the lighting just right.
    Anonymous said...
    these are so amazing!!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!
    Unknown said...
    Those are great! I really like the one on the side of the road and on the bridge! Great job! :)

Post a Comment