Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Sit down, take a look around, have some coffee. : ) This is where I let myself think out loud, brainstorm, get ideas out there. This is also where I do sneak peaks to my clients shortly after their sessions, so if nothing else, there will always be new pictures to see! If you have ever wondered why you should choose custom photographer, read THIS. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!! I love hearing from all of you!

LOOKING FOR SENIOR SPOKESMODELS!!!!!
I am currently looking for seniors who want a FREE session, some FREE prints, and would like to make a little money referring all your friends to me! Email me if you are interested or KNOW anyone who might be! Sarah@sarahmansurphotography.com

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cutie Patootie!

I havent posted anything in a week! Wow! I have just been busy trying to do a lot of editing/processing, and trying to keep my house up and keep the kids happy. :) I also have had to start going to the chiropractor 3 times a week because my neck is messed up. I apparently have a reverse curve. :| Its also going to take quite a while to fix. What makes it worse, if everything that I do in a normal day has me tilting my head down, which is probably the worse thing I can do for it. But how in the world am I supposed to do things like change diapers, read books to my son, cook dinner, do dishes, do laundry, type on the computer...all at of ABOVE eye level???

Anyway...on a better note...

This handsome little man is about to turn 6! They grow up so fast!!!! His mom and I have been friends for about 3 years now (maybe longer?) and this little guy has grown up so much!! Now he's a big brother and going to school and turning into such a little man!





1 Comment:

  1. tired of smiling said...
    Well, the solution is simple, no more changing diapers,cooking dinner, doing dishes or laundry!

    More photography!

    Doctor's orders.

Post a Comment