Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Sit down, take a look around, have some coffee. : ) This is where I let myself think out loud, brainstorm, get ideas out there. This is also where I do sneak peaks to my clients shortly after their sessions, so if nothing else, there will always be new pictures to see! If you have ever wondered why you should choose custom photographer, read THIS. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!! I love hearing from all of you!

LOOKING FOR SENIOR SPOKESMODELS!!!!!
I am currently looking for seniors who want a FREE session, some FREE prints, and would like to make a little money referring all your friends to me! Email me if you are interested or KNOW anyone who might be! Sarah@sarahmansurphotography.com

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My weekend

This weekend was busy. My sister was in town, so we headed over to Loops to look at yarn for my baby cocoon/wrap that she is making me for my newborn sessions. We found some wonderfully soft, yummy Plymouth Earth Rainshadow baby Alpaca yarn in a couple of their new fall colors. I can't wait to see how it turns out. :) What's cool about this yarn is that its not dyed, so the color of the yarn is the actual color of the baby Alpaca that is came from. :)




We also went to the Cherry Street Farmers Market here in Tulsa. Did you know that its not light out at 6am??? I cant remember the last time I voluntarily got up that early!! It was a nice little market, with lots of things to choose from! Next time I will have to buy more there. This time I came home with a yummy, crusty baguette, some yellow squash, some new red potatoes and some apples!



We also found what we thought was a dead lizard in my moms house, but quickly discovered it was not quite dead. I took it outside (after screaming and feeling pretty silly after it tried to rub its lizardy little head on my finger)It was the neatest looking lizard ever! We looked it up, and it is a Blue Tailed Lizard and is a type of Skink (not SKUNK...SKINK) It was a baby...as they are about 9 inches long at adulthood, and lose some of their color. We set it free and it hopefully will go on to live a nice little lizardy life, and stay out of my moms house. :)


So there you go...Alpaca yarn, blue tailed skinks, fresh produce at 6 am...just a normal weekend! (Yeah....right)

2 Comments:

  1. Riley said...
    The lizard is cute!!!! Love the way the yarn came out. Almost done with the snuggle!
    Mike said...
    I just wish I could have been there to tease you about your reaction to the skink.

Post a Comment