Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Sit down, take a look around, have some coffee. : ) This is where I let myself think out loud, brainstorm, get ideas out there. This is also where I do sneak peaks to my clients shortly after their sessions, so if nothing else, there will always be new pictures to see! If you have ever wondered why you should choose custom photographer, read THIS. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!! I love hearing from all of you!

LOOKING FOR SENIOR SPOKESMODELS!!!!!
I am currently looking for seniors who want a FREE session, some FREE prints, and would like to make a little money referring all your friends to me! Email me if you are interested or KNOW anyone who might be! Sarah@sarahmansurphotography.com

Friday, July 18, 2008

Update

I have been working feverishly trying to get my website up and running again, and finally requested for it to go live, so hopefully by tomorrow it will be back up! :)

Yesterday I got to do a little session with my nephew! I had to take my kids along, which wasn't fun at all as they were both cranky, and it was SO hot, and there were mosquitoes that size of birds out biting us the whole time! So to say the least it was far from ideal, but I got a few good shots in. :) My brother & sister in law are about to leave for Indonesia for 4 years as missionaries, so the next time they are back, this little guy will almost be 6, and they will have a new little one who will be 4! (yep, hes going to be a big brother come this fall!!!) I am going to miss them all so much!!


2 Comments:

  1. Jennifer said...
    Awww he's getting SO big and BLONDE!! I thought his hair used to be brown.
    Riley said...
    Man those Mansur genes are strong! He looks so much like Mike!!!

Post a Comment