Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Sit down, take a look around, have some coffee. : ) This is where I let myself think out loud, brainstorm, get ideas out there. This is also where I do sneak peaks to my clients shortly after their sessions, so if nothing else, there will always be new pictures to see! If you have ever wondered why you should choose custom photographer, read THIS. Please leave a comment so I know you were here!! I love hearing from all of you!

LOOKING FOR SENIOR SPOKESMODELS!!!!!
I am currently looking for seniors who want a FREE session, some FREE prints, and would like to make a little money referring all your friends to me! Email me if you are interested or KNOW anyone who might be! Sarah@sarahmansurphotography.com

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Last weekend we went to Longview, Texas to visit from friends, and to pick up a mutual friend and bring her back to Tulsa for a week before she had to fly home to Pennsylvania. It was a LONG trip down and back...but overall it went better then I expected. At least the kids kinda sorta slept the 2 nights we were down there...kinda. I did have a really good week with my friend, though!!! What sucks is that I didnt take ANY pictures! WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME??? I was just not in a picture-taking mood I guess.

This week my husband is going out of town for training for work, so I will be home and bored all week. No plans. Nothing scheduled. I will just be sitting here on my butt with my kids waiting for the week to end...but after the last couple weeks being so hectic and busy its kinda nice not to have to do anything! :)

We did make smores when my friend was here...and a lot of them! I'm all smored-out now. But they were sooo yummy!



I also bought a few big lollipops for the kids. Of course the big round one broke before I got to use it as a prop though. I did a few shots of Abby with the other one, but she didn't seem too excited about the sticky mess it was making. So she chewed on the stick part of it and got grass and dirt all over the candy end!



And yes...I am still trying to find a watermark that I like. It's like I can't find the ONE that just really appeals to me. Back to the drawing board I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment